Saturday, March 30, 2013

Make It Monday #109 - Watercolor Stamping Plus Embossing



This week for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge, Betsy Veldman shared a fun way to create a watercolor stamp effect using re-inkers and water on acetate, creating your own custom swirl of color.  That alone was fun to try.  The challenge also added some embossing on top of the image.  I completed a card keeping with the mode of the challenge, but I have to admit I had a hard time covering up that beautiful flower I created with a swirl of orange, yellow & linen inks.  

Before I embossed my rose from PTI's Rosie Posie stamp set, I took a photo of the colorful flower as I thought it was so pretty... here's a look at the rose in full color...



Have fun playing along!  Happy stamping, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!