Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sent with Love for Easter


Combining the Sent with Love bundle with the stamp set, Everybunny, made a fun, fresh Easter card for my Stampin' Up! swap this month.  

I kept changing my mind about where to attach the Special Delivery arrow, so if you got a swap card, yours may be different, but this was the best photo I ended up with after trying numerous times to get the lighting just right.  Add to the list for me to keep learning how to use my digital camera better!

If you thought that lovey-dovey cards were all that you could make with this bundle, think again.  The set includes images that can be used for gender neutral and everyday occasions, too.  Here's another card I made using this set with NO stamping at all.  The images are from the Sent with Love DSP.



Take care and Happy Stamping everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!