Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sent with Love...


Stampin' Up!'s Sent with Love bundle came out around Valentine's day, but it is a set that can be used all year round.  I plan to create plenty of love notes for Operation Write Home using the stamps and papers this  spring.  I even have a fun Easter card planned (will post later).

The Sent with Love bundle includes coordinating paper, stamps and twine.  There are some great arrow images included which I noticed seem to be trending right now.  If you'd like to check out more inspiring arrow images and stamp sets, just check out my Trendy Tuesday article for Paper Crafters Library.


Hope you have had a chance to play with your stamps today!
Happy stamping, everyone!

1 comment:

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!