Friday, April 5, 2013

Friends with Flair Friday


It's time for Friends with Flair for fans of Unity Stamp Company and this is my first week playing along.  It's easy to get addicted to stamping and the amazing variety of stamps Unity Stamp Co. has to offer make it so easy to maintain that addiction!  I had to pull out something "sunny" for this beautiful spring day, so I chose the Play in the Sun Itty Bitty stamps.  

I also had to try and use on of my little Studio Calico fabric feather stickers.  This was my first time using one of these stickers and my first time using Mister Huey color mist on one... oh my, that stuff does a great job coloring - my fingers can attest to that!  I'll definitely try to use the spray mat better next time.  

I've been wanting to do something with a feather ever since I wrote the trend article for Paper Crafters Library about Feathers.  What's your favorite trendy accessory lately?  Let me know, I'm always interesting in hearing what's a favorite in our wonderful crafty world.  Happy stamping, everyone!

19 comments:

  1. love this sentiment, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout...and pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is beautiful. I love quotes with cool fonts & collages. :) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine! Your card is lovely, and I love the little feather on the side. It goes so well the stamps you used. So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! That sentiment is great! Love the little feather - just the perfect extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card, LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is quite an elegant creation. Love the tones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Friends and Flair Friday and always enjoy seeing what everyone creates. This is a great card! I am so glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I have this stamp! Why don't I use it to make something pretty like you did? I love the two toned inking you did and the papers you chose. Beautiful! I'm inspired. Now, where is that darn stamp anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love the colours and how you matched the paper and ribbon so well. And the feather is sweet! I've been having a lot of fun playing with mists lately, but you're right, they can be messy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the different colored SUN and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Between the colors, the bird stamp and the sentiment I think you can use it for any season!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!