Friday, April 5, 2013

Make It Monday - Collage Elements


This week's challenge over at Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday (#110) is a fun one, Collage Elements.  Essentially this technique is simple, layering different stamps to create a very unique background with sentiment.  However, I have to say it's not easy one for me.   I cannot wait to take more time to play with this technique and improve my stamping skills.   It is really fun to pull out a variety of sets to use at the same time.  

For my rather subtle version of a collage card, I used  three different stamp sets, Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie combined with two holiday sets, Peaceful Pinecones and Happiest Holidays.  Yeah, I'm still getting a very early start on holiday cards!  The large round flower from Rosie Posie gave me a little sense of spring that I hope will cheer someone up during a drearier December day later this year.

Hope you have time to play this weekend. Enjoy & happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Getting in the holiday mood with this card. Lovely combination of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I never even considered doing a Christmas card! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!