Saturday, April 27, 2013

Starburst Birthday


Sharing a birthday card I made today as this weekend I celebrate my birthday! Woo hoo!  I love having a "personal holiday"!  I'm getting old though, 'cuz if you ask me what I want to do most, it's SLEEP IN!

For the card I made, I chose to sacrifice some of my favorite DSP, Stampin' Up! Print Poetry. I'm trying to break my hoarding habit and use the papers I like.  Fortunately, it's easier than I thought to make a starburst design in patterned paper so after I cut the pieces I was pleased that they did not go into the waste bin.  Check out some simple instructions on how to do this at a fellow crafter's blog link here.

Have a great day, everyone and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! Hope you had a most wonderful day! My youngest DD was born on the 28th.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!