Sunday, May 12, 2013

Paper craft flowers for Mom


Did you remember mom today?  I'm sure you did! 
I had several mothers that are getting cards I made this year, including some special requests, like the card above that needed to feature pink carnations.  For the best looking carnation image, I browsed the internet and printed the best pictures I could.  To make my card more interesting, I covered the image with some Distress crackle paint and hand cut a couple flowers and popped them up with dimensionals.  This gave the image a 3D quality, take a look at the close up & see what you think....


My personal favorite flower for paper crafts is a die cut felt flower.
This card I made on request features some felt flowers cut using Stampin' Up! Floral Fusion dies and uses some retired Stampin' Up! DSP and sentiment stamp.  I love how bright & cheerful this card looks.


Happy Crafting and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!