Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Only Rock n Roll, but I like it...


Ah... it's a beautiful day and finally the weekend... TGIF everyone.
I'm sharing a fun card I made using stamps and die from Papertrey Ink and sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up!  I've been making lots of birthday cards lately, by request, and had fun adding this to my collection to share with friends.  I loved the Rock n' Roll craft theme Trendy Tuesday post I prepared for Paper Crafter's Library this week, so I was easily inspired.  

Check out PCL and pay attention to their great promotion going on with discounts on membership, but sign up soon, the offer ends July 5.
  Enjoy & happy crafting, everyone.



2 comments:

  1. I had to chuckle at your wonderful card! We recently found one of our favorite CDs from our college years in the bargain classics bin... sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!