Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Layer Card and Lessons in Hasty Crafting...


Ah, the feeling of being so pleased with a clean and simple one layer card is really nice.  OR it would have been for my card above except for one teeny tiny thing...

You see, I keep stacks of ready to finish cards, some fronts, some interior stamped bases, and the like in my craft space.  Seems like a good idea, at the time at least.  Except when I don't pay attention... Sure enough, grabbed this already pre-folded plain card base and stamped my lovely chevrons and sentiment.  Yippee!  Things even looked relatively straight (rare for me)!  Then I go to show off my wonderful simple stamping to my husband, and what do I find inside my card...?  I had already "pre-stamped" the interior AND it was NOT for a birthday... NO, I created the saddest birthday card ever, with this on the inside:


Oh yeah, major OOPS.  
Now, to figure out if I can pass this off as funny or not.... hmmmmm... what do you think?  




3 comments:

  1. DEFINITELY funny! I think the right person will find this quite humorous! Love the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that! Time to cut off the front of the card and re layer it on a a white non-stamped card base and find a birthday greeting! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL actually when you start to get older and don't want to celebrate that, this greeting might be appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!