Friday, July 26, 2013

Feelin' Blue on Friends with Flair Friday

Unity Stamp Company has been celebrating all kinds of things this week, and they gave out a free digital image to play with... Here's my take with muted green and blue colors that I'm sharing for Friends with Flair.


I'm not actually feeling sad, by the way, just feelin' a need to use a lot of blue, because guess what?  It must be my favorite color (lately) as I found I have quite a hoard of blue cardstock in many shades.  You know what that means?  Oh yeah, expect me to be feelin' blue for a long time!

Happy Crafting to all those Craftin'-istas!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you colored the flowers! So dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the soft colors and embossing. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty. Love how you trimmed the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty! So glad your feelin' blue is a happy thing!! Doesn't hurt that it's my favorite color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous shading on your flowers! i really love the little pop of white around the centers. there are not ENOUGH shades of blue in the world, if you ask me! ;)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a "blue" gal, too. I'm always reaching for it. LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is beautiful! Keep on "feeling blue"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with this flower digi, Katherine. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!