Friday, July 19, 2013

Float like a butterfly...Friends with Flair


Time again for Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flair Friday.  I love getting a chance to post on the Friends with Flair as it is so relaxing to just get to show off any Unity project you've made for the week.  I'm struggling with a few challenges right now, so this creative freedom just gives me a chance to play.  Then MAYBE I'll finally get more inspired for other things...
  
When I saw this sentiment stamp from Unity, I knew I needed to have this in my stamping supplies.  There are times that it can be so hard to find just the right supportive words, and to me, this speaks volumes... I loved pairing the sentiment with the bee patterned paper and butterfly image from Stampin' Up! and creating my own custom interior message borrowing this famous phrase from fighter, Muhammad Ali (using some computer generated words as well as another Unity stamp)...

Check out all the Cancer Awareness stamps here
TGIF everyone!  Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. This card has a powerful message. It is perfect for a cancer patient or a survivor. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sentiment inside!! very sweet card
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I lost a friend to cancer last week and three more are dealing with it right now. I should have bought this....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Mohammed Ali quote--So true! Love it!! Absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your card. My mom has cancer. super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design with the perfect sentiments and stamping. Love it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a strong message, I looove it too!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card for this inspirational message. I love the bee background and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME! I love your sentiment inside and how it all ties together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a strong card... Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you put this together..,it's gorgeous. Love your furry friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card design...Perfect sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This gave me goosebumps! Such a fabulous design and I love both sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!