Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hot enough for you lately? Chill Out!


Nothing like thinking about snow when it's super hot outside... 
I got a fun surprise in the mail with my last order to My Favorite Things.  For their recent birthday promotion, they celebrated by sending a FREEBIE stamp set and this set was my treat for my order.
I decided to put it to use loosely using it for their sketch challenge.  I replaced the hexagons with snowflakes (as you can see) to keep with the theme of the set.
MFTWSC133

Hope you're cooling off wherever you may be.  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the sketch and the snowflakes were the perfect substitution! Such a sweet image and wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!