Thursday, July 4, 2013

Let Freedom Ring!


Enjoy the holiday this week, if you are in the US that is.  Independence Day is here and before I start up the ice cream maker or the grill, I thought I better post some of my 4th of July cards.  I like making cards for this summer holiday as I'm pretty sure there are not a lot of other pieces of mail that people get like this, so there's no worry that my cards are competing for attention!  Silly, maybe, but a good excuse to bring out the striped paper and star punch!

My sentiment stamps are from Stampin Up! and the flag stamp is from Technique Tuesday.
For the card below I used SU! photopolymer Designer Typeset alphabet stamps for the customized holiday phrase.  The tiny alpha sets are great for this kinda holiday, as a "4th of July" stamp would only get used this one day a year...


Enjoy your summer and have a great holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your patriotic cards! The vintage style paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!