Friday, July 26, 2013

My Roly Poly Card


I have a guest to feature on my blog post today.  A roly poly bug (that's what I grew up calling these little pill bugs), made a perfectly timed appearance for my photo with this sentiment (images from My Favorite Things).  

The little bug got a little camera shy & rolled up in a ball when the card got close.


Just so you know no creatures were harmed for my post, I took some close up photos including a view of him making his way safely back to wherever he was headed this morning...


TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable!! I love the chevron stamping creating the bike tire marks!

    We used to play with pill bugs all the time! So fun to see them roll up! We have them on our deck too. They like to hide under my potted plants.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!