Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Now in 3D!... Make It Monday #126


Oh my.  I found this week's technique to be a Challenge, yes with a capital C.  
Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday technique was to create a three dimensional type die cut image on your project using some very creative cutting and marker work.  This was not my first attempt at this project, but the only one worthy of showing to any of my crafty friends. I hope that my embellishments help distract you a little from my less than perfect card...  I am really impressed at those participants who selected a larger word or die cut... I think the shorter five letter word was appropriate for me (I think I wanted to use a few choice four letter words when I first tried this...).  hee hee.



3 comments:

  1. fab card - love this 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layout! Great job with this difficult technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I wouldn't even know where to begin on this!! Your card looks amazing, even if it did require a colorful vocabulary to create it!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!