Monday, July 22, 2013

What a Circus...



There are just some days that you don't know what's going on that turns a routine, normal day into something kinda crazy... I suppose that's just what makes the world go 'round... Whether your day is filled with acrobatic feats of bravery or one comical, clown after another, I hope you can appreciate the sentiment on today's card. 

I paired the circus elephant image from Stampin' Up!'s set, You're Amazing, with a $1 bin stamp from my local Michael's craft store & other SU! paper & cardstock.  I stamped the Circus message in Chocolate Chip ink on some Tangerine Tango cardstock and handcut the paper scroll... Oh, & I did a little more stamping with a border stamp from retired SU! Fresh Vintage, too just below the elephant.  Loving my corner rounder lately, so had to sheer off a few edges of my layers. 

I sure hope you are having a FUN kinda circus day today!
Happy crafting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! I love the elephant (saw that one the last time I was in there!) and his fabulous party hat!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!