Saturday, August 31, 2013

Awesome in Black & White...


Pulled out this fun art stamp I have to play with a super simple black & white design.  I had to make something like this since I was inspired in my research for the past week's Trendy Tuesday post for Paper Crafter's Library.

The funny people make me smile.  I stamped the image an extra time and hand cut one of the faces to stand out just a bit more.  This was difficult card to photograph, for me at least, but check it out,,,


 FYI, the sentiment stamp I used is from Stampin' Up! set Yippee Skippee, and the people are from this stamp called Face It!

Oh, and if you are a PCL Blog follower, my card also gives you a little sneak peek at next week's Trendy Tuesday theme...hmmmm... do you know what it could be??  :)  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love this in b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stamp!!

    Thank you for visiting my blog! I added the modeling paste to my book cover using a stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!