Sunday, August 18, 2013

Colorful Sunday with Mama Elephant Stamps


This has been a playful, crafty Sunday... Spent some quality craft time with some new markers and some new stamps from Mama Elephant.  I just think these little creatures from the Up & Away set are so sweet.  They coordinate well with lots of sayings including the fun sentiments from Hustle, that I used in this next card... 


I created a rainbow of colors with my markers on a plain scrap of white cardstock then stamped the sentiment on top, and hand cut the rainbow banner.  I popped up the banner on some dimensional adhesive and then lightly coated it with some Glitter Glaze from My Favorite Things.  That part may be hard to see, so here is a close up...


Hope you had a marvelous weekend!  Happy crafting, everyone.


1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet! I really like the sparkly rainbow! Great detail!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!