Sunday, August 25, 2013

Go Nuts!


Playing with some new toys this weekend, the new Nuts For You set from Papertrey Ink and the matching dies.  We have a lot of cute little red squirrels around our woods so I'm certain to use this cute little critter in lots of projects inspired by the old homestead.  I didn't want too many layers with the sentiments and all the die cut elements, so I found a way to add the "go nuts" phrase via a little punched out window at the top.  The birthday sentiment I stamped directly on the lower layer of naturals ivory cardstock (that sentiment comes from Lawn Fawn).  PTI Canyon Clay cardstock & twill ribbon matched the coloring I created on my squirrel.  I just got lucky there as my coloring skills are definitely a work in progress!

Enjoy & happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!