Monday, August 26, 2013

Lucky Dog


Oh how I adore this sweet little dog... it's a digital freebie from The Alley Way Stamps.
Thank you, Leanne Pugliese, for tipping me off to their wonderful images!  I'm completely hooked.  
I printed the dog along with some sentiments I created on my computer for an upcoming retirement (I used the Good Dog font, if you're curious; you can find lots of playful FREE fonts at this site).

I colored the dog, just slightly, and added a little "wag" to his tail.  Picked out some cheerful colors from the My Mind's Eye patterned paper and an embossing folder to match.  The little dog bone quicklet is a must have embellishment for any doggie card, too!

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....how CUTE! I thought this little guy looked familiar! LOVE the little bone, too! Glad to "enable" you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :)
    How sweet.. I LOVE the texture you got with the background..
    Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!