Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My kinda "Happy Hour"....


Ice cream lovers, unite!
Here we are in the heat of August and while it's super hot outside, nothing better can cool you down than some delicious ice cream.

I'm fairly sure fans of this awesome treat will agree with me that you can never have "too much" ice cream!  Well, I guess that's not entirely true now that I'm at that wonderful age where there can be too much of a good thing (darn calories), but I have wonderful childhood memories of feeling that I could consume an endless bowl of ice cream and never regret it.  I was really lucky that ice cream was a staple in the house where I was raised, thanks to my dad that shared the addiction, and he would never turn down one of my overfilled bowls of delicious scoops! 

The crafty deets:  The phrase and stamp I used on my project  is from My Favorite Things.  The ice cream dies are from Papertrey Ink and the ribbons, patterned paper and embossing folder I used on my ice cream cone is from Stampin' Up!  

Summer is winding down, but that doesn't mean it's time to stop stocking the freezer with the good stuff!
Enjoy, and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!