Friday, August 30, 2013

One kind word...


Playing along with Unity's Friday Friends with Flair as it's just so much fun to share whatever Unity Stamp project you've created with a bunch of other Unity stamp fans.   Felt a need to put a little chill in the air while enduring some of the hottest temps we've had this summer.  There's lots of Christmas release chatter in the crafting world lately which makes me really long for cooler weather... I think I've got quite a wait for that yet, so this chilly weather card will just have to do for now.

Here are the nitty gritty supply details:
The image is from Unity Stamp Co, One of a Kind Winter, patterned paper from Recollections, card stock, ribbon, and pierced label from my Stampin' Up supplies, snowflake dies from My Favorite Things, Memento Espresso Truffle Ink, & Copic markers for a little color on the snowman.

18 comments:

  1. Katherine, I absolutely ADORE your card!! The snowman is so cute, and I love the sentiment. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little snowman. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I love the color combo, so wintry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I saw it earlier on fb and loved it there, and am happy to look at it again! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite Unity snowman ever! Your card is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahoo, snowmen! I'm really getting into Winter cards and this one is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely DARLING! I totally love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else. This card is totally adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute! Love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your chill in the air is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card! i love that light blue with the warm grey. and those snowflakes really make the snowman pop!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the pierced die that you placed behind. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the snowmen... They are not even relevant to my country but still love them. I think they are adorable and I call them "amiguitos", which means "little friends". Love your card. Tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - I love snowmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!