Friday, August 9, 2013

One of Those Days...Friends with Flair

By far this week has been just one day after the other that made me feel a bit like this...


This is a really great set from Unity Stamp Company to share with friends who are feeling the same way.  I'm sharing my card today to celebrate with Friends with Flair for Unity .  Also wanted to send a shout out to the wonderful folks at Unity that continually, happily tempt me with fun offers and sales & were terrific and quick about getting a stamp replacement sent to me (I was not solicited to say any of these things, I'm totally just a big fan and they keep giving me reasons to keep sharing those thoughts!).

TGIF, everyone!  I'm breaking out my alcohol related stamps for my crafting Happy Hour tonight & will share those next week!   Nothing beats craft therapy!

20 comments:

  1. Katherine, I saw your card on FB and just had to leave a comment here. It's a fabulous design, and I love everything about it. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card~!! congrats on the extra shout out on the FB page!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me LOL!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have days like that, cute card.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny, and I love the CAS Design and way you have done your sentiment and corrugated/crimped strip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh... this is funny. Wonderful design Katherine. So unique and sure brings a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! And, yeah, some days are just like that, aren't they? Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I already own a potty stamp, or this would have been a prime purchase for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It's too fun & too true sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card! So clean and crisp! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!! I have this set, too. Need to ink it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how fun is this! Nothing like a 'crappy' card to brighten up a crappy day!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!