Saturday, August 17, 2013

Super Lazy Saturday...


Oh yeah... Happy Weekend, everyone!

I was shopping for funny phrases for cards and this Funny Bones sentiment stood out as something that could apply to me, and apply often.  It's great to find a Riley Moose image that matches so well with the funny statement. I'll admit I wasn't SUPER lazy today, as I did a lot before lunch, but since I fell asleep on the couch after my midday meal, I think it applies to me now. 

I wanted to participate in the Spots, Dots and Circles challenge over at Riley & Co. and found that I had some dotted paper in my scrap bin and hadn't yet inked up one of my Mama Elephant background stamps. I've also been slowly learning how to use my Copic markers and am finally satisfied with how Riley turned out this time.    

Enjoy some lazy time if you can today! 


2 comments:

  1. Great card! I know the feeling!
    Kim P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun and terrific card! Your coloring looks awesome! I still don't quite have the hang of blending and shading...

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!