Saturday, September 28, 2013

Feed the Zombie!


Only thing I noticed in some of the versions of projects I've seen using this stamp, is not everyone appears comfortable with giving it a tell-tale "Walking Dead" zombie look.  Yeah, I'm talkin' about the drips of blood I added to my version here.  I just had to show that my zombie isn't starving!  I was thrilled to see that another crafty person I know loved getting this card as she is a fan of the zombie show on AMC like I am.  

So go ahead, feed the zombie, and have fun crafting this weekend.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a much needed laugh tonight!! This is such a fun card and the sentiment is hilarious! While I"m not usually much into the macabre, I have to agree that your poor zombie did need a few blood drips! Nothing worse than a starving zombie... :)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!