Friday, September 20, 2013

Lookin' good.... Friends with Flair


I'm also pleased to tell you the tag I used on the card was a free gift from Unity with one of my orders.  I'm ready to use those again in next week's {show & tell} tag challenge.

I am joining in with Friends with Flair and posting a card I made and already gave away.  I haven't been able to craft much for the past couple weeks since I had an teensy mountain bike accident couple weekends ago (kinda sorta flew off my bike Superman style - you cannot really improve your technical off road skills until you have those little moments, right?).  I wasn't trying to "win or lose" anything on my ride... and I was lookin' pretty good until the crash, so this seems like a suitable card to commemorate my bike crash memory!  I'm healing really well & ready to craft again this weekend.

Here are some other details for the supplies I used for my card:
Stampin' Up flower trim, punches and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Core'dinations turquoise paper (embossed & lightly sanded) on a Kraft card base.  Added a tiny sequin, (gosh I love those little things...)

Thanks for stopping by and TGIF!


17 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design and lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I think your card is lovely. Fun stamping for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, crashes happen but it sounds like yours was a doozy! Glad you're healing we'll and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are on the mend. I just love the grey with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That big tag makes a great focal point with your floral embellishment and color coordination -nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors, love the stamp, love the embossing.. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stamps, colors, embossing....Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card -- and tag. I've done some man biking, and crashing seems part of the sport. I have a few scars to prove it. Good luck with your healing. Live life well-balanced -- ESP on 2 wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yikes! Hope you are ok! Your card is gorgeous! The colors are wonderful and the embossing looks fantastic with the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! I hope you're feeling better! I love the tag on top of the embossing and the colors are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the embossed background! Hope you're feeling better after your accident - that sounds painful! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!