Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Be Inspired - TAWS Challenge #38


The challenge at The Alley Way Stamps is definitely inspirational.  Lots of great colors, patterns and images.  Working with what I have, I focused on the cute birds and fun colors & stripes for my card.  Here it is...


My Bumps in the Night stamp set has found a semi-permanent home front and center on my craft table for Halloween projects, but I like seeing the images used for many different occasions.  The Thanks sentiment is from Iconic (both sets from TAWS).

Other details:  PTI Canyon Clay cardstock & ribbon, Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay cardstock, some Copic markers, and a little Lawn Fawn striped patterned paper. I didn't like too much white space below my greeting, so I decided, if in doubt- pierce some holes! 

Here was the inspiration photo... 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the chevrons and ribbon. And the paper piercing under the sentiment is such a great look! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the inspiration photo! I love the ribbon and the cute bird!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!