Saturday, October 19, 2013

Digi Dare #343 - Oh so, NOT a Domestic Goddess...


Just had to play a little with some digital images... I need a lot of practice!
I'm playing along with the Digi Dare and posted my first page over at the DigiChick gallery.
I combined a lot of Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio toys, including some papers from Domestic Goddess and embellishments from Fan Fair, with a few of my favorite Paula Kesserling images.  Lots of things to play with, very little time.  Ah, and I can smell my pie burning in the oven!!!  Seriously, even the dog is ready to leave the house - it smells bad!!!  EEEK!!!  UGH!! Time to go!  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I have found that the key to Goddessness is not trying to multitask while baking or cooking something that needs to be watched... Of course, if you have any tips on creating a hands off house cleaning approach, I would love to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!