Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Doing a little Lawnscaping today... Patterned Paper Challenge #67

Playing with my new Lawn Fawn stamps and found this fun Lawnscaping Challenge!



Here's my patterned paper inspired card using my Into the Woods stamps and Stitched Leaves dies from Lawn Fawn:

I love this little fox!  I drew a line around the speech bubble to help define the edges a bit on my tag.  The paper is some retired Stampin' Up! DSP that I love to use for fall.  I've used this so sparingly just because I love the look and the different colors of leaves.  I also cut one of the stitched leaves from a patterned paper.
Have a great day! 


2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO cute! I love the tag, the leaves and that fox!!!! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is my kind of lawnscaping!! That fox is adorable and your papers look wonderful with him!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!