Tuesday, October 8, 2013

How Manly...


Attention spouses of hunters/outdoorsmen... this is a terrific set.  Perfect for that occasion where you can use a little help to justify all your craft purchases...!!  

I used the Unity Stamp Itty Bitty stamps of the same name and combined with some woodgrain embossed Core-dinations cardstock and a side layer of Woodgrain stamped cardstock.  Lots of manly features pull it all together.  The kitchen twine I knotted is wrapped around a square metal brad and glued into place so it won't go anywhere.  The deer was stamped in Soft Suede and handcut to layer on top of the original image both to cover up a little boo-boo I made and for added dimension.  I really had fun with this one.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I have several friends who would love this too! Great idea to use the woodgrain stamp and embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!