Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Spooky Crew


I'm going to try to post Halloween projects through the rest of the month to go along with my updated blog header.  I love this time of year for the wonderful fall weather.  Then of course there is all the wonderful CANDY!  I have to really try hard to stay away from eating too much, of course.

I had funny using this Itty Bitty stamp from Unity Stamp Company for today's Halloween card, Creepy, Spooky & Scary.  I altered it just a bit to match what I think my small family would dress up as this year if we did... Can you see what I altered?  Hint, hint - Bow wow!  

Have a fun, craft-filled day, everyone!



1 comment:

  1. This is too cute and I love the meshy piece! So your fur baby is trick or treating? We took our first dog years ago. He was a skeleton. I think he was hoping everyone would feel sorry for him and give him extra treats to put some meat on his bones ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!