Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sometimes, Life Stinks


Okay, crazy busy stressful week AND I had one of my crazy insomnia induced crafting madness nights yesterday.  Read this and tell me if you've ever had one of these nights...

 First you start the evening telling yourself that you'll just do this ONE little project and call it good.  Then you start searching your stash of supplies looking for that one little thing you needed to finish that project.  Then in the search for that one little thing you find a few other things that you forgot about... then you uncover the half finished card that you wanted to do last week which got buried under something else while you were searching for the original "one little thing" you wanted to do.  Then all of a sudden you look at your space and it's a mess.  So you realize that you have all these tiny items that you DON'T want to lose.  Of course you tell yourself that if you just take some time now to organize your space, it would be a good thing to do... then all of a sudden it's 3am... AHHHH!!!!!!

I just got this fun little stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and I had to use it, right?  I stamped and colored the little skunk twice and popped up his body on some dimensional adhesives.  I added the waves of "odor" with a pen (the squiggly lines are not part of the stamp).


This was NOT the original thing I set out to do in my crazy crafting spell, but it got made in between all the madness of searching my supplies, making a few things and trying to clean up (all of that happens simultaneously in the Craft-a-torium, mind you).   NOW I'm off to finishing my chores and heading to bed early.  Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!


3 comments:

  1. Soo been there, done that. I love this card, good to see a stamp that reflects true life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! It's a great card; I especially like the 3-D quality of the skunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so 'stinkin' cute!! I love the sentiment and the odor waves! I think you and I must be related somehow...the whole craft/clean/chaos is a regular occurance for me!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!