Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank You to all the Heroes! My Any Hero card....


Are you ready for World Card Making Day? 
Operation Write Home is hosting a blog hop tomorrow so I hope you'll have a chance to check it out or take some time to make some cards to send to the organization.  OWH sends handmade cards for our troops to use overseas.  I had a hard time just making ONE card for the hop, so here's a view of one of my cards that I'm going to send as an "Any Hero" card with my next stack of OWH creations.

Here's the OWH sketch I chose to help me get this card together...

165

Enjoy and hope to see you again tomorrow at the hop!

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful ~ I especially like the piercing! Nice touch for a Hero card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The paper piercing is a nice touch and I love the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!