Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dynamic Duos #77 ...Time to start making that list...



OH how I think I'm gonna love these challenges I found at Dynamic Duos.  I totally stalk Tenia Nelson's blog for inspiration and was excited to see her on the design team.

This week the colors are bright & cheery- just like the challenge says!
I pulled out a new stamp set I got from The Alley Way Stamps, Toy Land to make my shaker card.  It is already that time of year everyone... time to start getting your letters out to Santa. 

Does anyone else find that they become like the X-Men villain, Magneto, when they make the shaker window cards?  I have real issues with static electricity ... I'd have loved to add more sequins and mica flakes inside my North Pole window, but all my sparkling embellishments just kept sticking to me, and not inside my frame!!! 

Here is a close up of my electrically charged window...


Enjoy the challenge and have a terrific week!

More card recipe info:  Spectrum Noir & Copic markers were used to color my North Pole sign.  My Favorite Things snowflakes die-namics added to corner, die cut from white and glimmer paper.


5 comments:

  1. Katherine, this is so fun! I love the crisp, cool design with the sequins behind acetate. You showcased the colors wonderfully. Thanks for joining in the fun at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love how you made a shaker card with the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Katherine, this shaker card is too much fun!!! I love the sequins inside! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite color combos.. and then you add a shaker card.. and be still my heart! I love it!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Maybe you are his long lost daughter!! I love how you used the wonderful sequins in this shaker card!! Great use of the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!