Sunday, November 10, 2013

GEEK OUT! Seize the Birthday


The Seize the Birthday challenge is right up my alley - Anything Goes!


I've been meaning to make this birthday card for some time.  The "toppings" for the birthday card was to add texture, so I heat embossed my robot, hoping the texture would show, but my photo is still a bit lacking...   I spritzed the robot with some shimmer spray, and added lots of layers with die-cuts galore... Here's a closer view...


I used lots of fun toys from my supplies for this card.  For the deets read on, otherwise, enjoy your day and have fun playing with this or any other challenge this week!  Happy crafting, everyone.

Card recipe info:  Boy Crazy stamp set from My Minds Eye for the robot image, Iconic stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps for the "010010...in Robot" phrase, happy birthday sentiment from Papertrey Ink, stitched tag die and side tiny star border dies from Mama Elephant, metallic star die cut from My Favorite Things star die-namics, patterned paper from Etc. Fancy Pants Designs, Pool Party twine, Coastal Cabana cardstock, and confetti white card stock from Stampin' Up!, Versamark ink, Stampendous black detail embossing powder, Coastal Cabana ink from SU! & Memento Tuxedo Black ink for sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. What a darling robot and a great card. Nice colors and texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the cute robot and the star border is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!