Thursday, November 21, 2013

Give Thanks



I hope everyone will be having a Happy Thanksgiving next week.  I don't have plans to hit too many stores for shopping next week, but I'm taking some days off and going in full craft mode to get some handmade gifts completed.  I'm pretty sure I'll be putting together some card sets, tags and gifts galore!  I learned to knit this year, so we'll see if anything I make will actually be gift worthy...

Enjoy your holiday and the time spent with friends and family.
Happy crafting- and gobble gobble gobble!

A few card details to satisfy your curiosity:  I used Kraft, Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, The Alley Way Stamps, Give Thanks stamp set used for the turkey body and sentiment, paper pieced feathers using the feather shapes from Unity Stamp Set Happy Thanksgiving Itty Bitty, and Nestabilitlies circle dies.



2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I love turkey on the kraft paper! So cute! Also I want to thank you so much for your sweet comments you left on my blog and for featuring my projects at Paper Crafters Library!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow missed seeing this one earlier... I love the colorful assorted feathers! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!