Monday, November 4, 2013

So thankful for fall color!

OH how I love fall... The colors most of all.
I made a very simple color blocking card to celebrate this beautiful season.

This year we are so fortunate to see so many beautiful shades of yellow, red and orange.  Last year it seemed like everything just turned brown, after a horrible summer of drought conditions.  What a difference some rain can make.... Before the wind blows our beautiful scenery away, I took some photos around our yard.  Here is one of my favorite views of a gorgeous tree...


Have a wonderful, colorful day!

Card details:  Stampin' Up Hello Doily was stamped four times on different colors.  Cut and assembled square on the base with a glitter brad in the center.  Curly label punch shape peeks behind my layered banner greeting from a retired Holiday Greetings stamp set, also from SU!.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you merged the fall colors together on your beautiful card! The leaves have been especially beautiful here too!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!