Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Was I the only one that got a flu shot?


Okay... just a little vent this week...
All around the office I hear it...coughing, sneezing... tell tale signs of illness.
EEK!  I'm staying safely away from the germs, or so I hope.  Just in case, I'm keeping myself busy making a few of these cards to have on hand.  


I used Lawn Fawn's stamp set On the Mend for both my cards.  I love the cute little images.  They make me feel better already, and I'm not even the person who is sick!  Knock on wood.
Stay healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! At school the kids are coughing and sneezing (and they're not always the best at containing their germs either...). Your cards are terrific! I especially like the 'caught a bug' one!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!