Friday, December 6, 2013

OH what a tangled mess...

Oh yes, Unity's Friends with Flair seems to know just how I feel... need to "craft for the soul" as Andrea suggests?  This was it for me.... My craft room is a total mess with all kinds of holiday madness.  I felt compelled to make this tonight as a little reminder for myself...


I used Unity Stamp Company Tinsel in a Tangle stamp set, colored simply with black and gold, some Kraft cardstock, patterned paper from Papertrey Ink and a little gold string & gold snowflake cut from a Martha Stewart paper punch.  

If you are organized and tidy during this busy holiday season, I congratulate you.  If you have some free time, please come by and help me fix up my mess!!!  TGIF!
Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Such a cutie!! Love that penguin and the sentiment brings back so many memories of Christmases past! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the sentiment! Something we all need to remember this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute I really do think this is a brilliant card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super duper cute!! The image and sentiment is so hillarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeheeehee How CUTE. Your going to bring a smile with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! My office is always a mess. Cleaning helps inspire me to create, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! So I can use the snowflakes I cut from kraft after all! This is a perfect card with all the right touches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see this stamp, it makes me smile! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, I love this! Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CUTE card! Thank you for leaving me a note on my blog....glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!