Sunday, February 2, 2014

BRRR!!!


I am not the only one that thinks that this has been a very long winter, already, am I?
We made it through January at least... and we haven't run out of hot cocoa (a must have this time of year)!
I needed to make a few pick-me-up cards lately, so the winter weather inspired me to make this one using a cute snowman from Paper Smooches and sentiment from Lawn Fawn.

Easy, peasy card with just a little color on the snowman, and a quick snowflake punch embellishment.  Stampin' Up! DSP and cardstock, in cheerful colors, island indigo and tangerine tango, help make this winter greeting a little brighter than the grey skies I see out my window...

Stay warm and enjoy some indoor crafting time.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Of course you can post my card and link back to my blog... I am honored!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And your card is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and how right about the brrrr at that time!! Very cute and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I am so ready for winter to be over!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!