Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cute Little Snow Monsters


My little Yeti couple comes courtesy of stamps from Lawn Fawn with just tiny colored and drawn in alterations to customize the cute little monster image into a girl and boy holding hands on my card.  It's been a super cold and snowy winter so far, so a snow lovin' couple makes a great pair to decorate a Valentine greeting this year.  A few punched shapes carefully glued in place were quick and easy ways to embellish my card.  Hope you're having fun preparing Valentines for your loved ones whatever the weather may be.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How fun and how cute too! Love how you altered them to fit the mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute too! I love her lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!