Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!


Unity Stamp Company Panda Balloon stamp is very cute.  A wanted the little panda to hold a heart shape balloon for today's holiday, so I covered up the tiny panda balloon with a die cut heart.  The heart is covered with a little bit of shiny glitter glaze, can you see it?  It's hard to photograph.  I'm hoping it finds some love on the Unity Stamp blog Friday Friends with Flair since I've missed having a time to create or post much until this week.

I'm really lovin' Stampin Up! Word Bubbles dies & matching stamp set, Just Sayin' and the Bo-Bunny patterned paper I had in my stash made it super easy to make a relatively quick Valentine.... kinda sorta... I'm still crafting late, late, late at night.... It's hard to say how quickly I'm working when I get super tired, but MUST carry on crafting... I must!  :)

Have a loving, fun, chocolate filled day!

10 comments:

  1. Darling panda with the heart balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! LOVE this panda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is adorable, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta love that panda. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right! He is so cute and you really did him justice with the cute DP with hearts and your sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bear is darn cute and the overall card is great TFS!
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea with the heart balloon! I love the heart paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!