Friday, March 7, 2014

100 Shades of Green - Newtons Nook Inky Paws Challenge #7


Forget 50 Shades of Gray, there are hundreds of shades of GREEN, or so I found in my paper stash when I decided to join a fun challenge over at Newtons Nook Designs!

I discovered Newtons Nook in my weekly hunt for inspiration preparing new articles for Paper Crafters Library.  Their images are super cute and love that I could pick up this little Freebie from their blog to play along.  Thanks Newtons Nook!  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Deets for my card:  digital stamp from Newtons Nook  colored with Copic and Prisma markers, retired Stampin' Up! DSP & Mellow Moss card base, Pool Party blue card stock accent and Boho Blossoms punched mini flower, Lawn Fawn sequins for my layered flower center secured with mini brad, and Wiltons Cake (yeah, the food type) doily.



4 comments:

  1. I think I'd rather have your shades of green! :) This is so sweet! It reminds me of a vintage kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katherine! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! I'm so glad you found us! Your card with digi bird is really adorable - fun layout & I love the doily behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very feminine and the colors are wonderful!~ A really pretty card to get ready for Spring and thank you too!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!