Sunday, March 23, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #50


Playing along with the BE Inspired Challenge from The Alley Way Stamps this weekend. 
Spring is in the air!  Finally!  Here was the inspiration photo for my card...


For my TAWS inspired spring card, I used a cute little bird stamp from Lighter than Air and sentiment from Give Thanks.  The bicycle was cut using My Favorite Things Die-namic.  I added some girlie touches with a little ribbon, a doily and paper flowers on the wheels.  Papers, cardstock, ribbon and decorative shaped die are from Stampin' Up!

I enjoyed seeing the bicycle inspiration challenge as our biking season has begun here in Missouri.  It's still cold when I go for a ride with my husband in the early morning, but it warms quickly, which is much better than the 20 degree type rides we were attemping in January that NEVER got warmer!

Have a terrific weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card to welcome spring! I love the green bike and the little bird is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty and creative card, Katherine!! Love how you mounted the bike and the colors you chose too! Those spoke covers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, I like the doily and the little flowers on the wheels are a nice touch
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!