Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'll Drink to That!

Ah, I love weekends.  
Had a chance to enjoy some spring weather yesterday and take the first spring season bike ride.  Then i worked my tail off to get all my chores done so today could be totally "my day" of whatever I wanted to do.
So, I've gotten a chance to play a lot today and this was something I made just for the fun of it.
Happy weekend, everyone!

Deets for my card:  My Favorite Things stamp set, Martinis on Me, colored with Copic markers, Sakura gel/glitter pen for some bling effects on her dress and headband, Stampin' Up patterned paper and cardstock, and a few sequins... (hooray, I used five sequins today, so only 2079 left to use!!!).  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine, I love this festive card!! I am visiting today because you have won something on my blog today!! Congrats!! Please email me your address to kathyrac@mac.com
    Thanks, kathy

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!