Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reboot!


I am a geek.  No denying it.  It is not a surprise to people who may know me, but it's good to come clean on my blog once in awhile.  I just felt a need to share as I think I'll be making a lot of robot cards for awhile, so better get used to it if you're visiting my site over the next month or so.  

For my "get well" theme card above, I used  the robot image from The Alley Way Stamps set Lighter than Air and gave him a new face using one of the silly faces from Face It.  I love the silly faces in that set!  I made up the phrase for my card with some help from my geek loving husband.

This card also gave me an excuse to break out a few trendy enamel dots from My Minds Eye.
Those trendy tidbits are just too hard to resist trying!

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. How totally cute, Katherine! I really like the design and the colors you use to show him off! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!