Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fist Pumpin' for All Graduates!


Graduation season is upon us so I thought I'd share a clean and simple card I made for a friend.
I used stamps from Mama Elephant, Up and Away, and Hustle. I hand cut a little graduation cap and diploma for the little fist pumpin' fox.  Isn't he sweet?  A little bit of twine was secured through the top of the hat and secured with a dab of glue to keep it secure. Here's a closer look at my foxy little graduate...


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That is an adorable card Katherine! I am sorry I just now saw your comment on my blog post. I was out of the country on travel. You may share my design with others. Please just list credits, etc and a shout out to ComeOnGetCrafty? LMK if you need any info from me. I think my email is linked in sidebar of my blog. Thanks for your interest! Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this sounds crazy, Katherine, but he looks cuddly!! How cute, fun, and what a great sentiment! This will be a real keeper for memories too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his hat!! Great card!
    I'm finally able to get back to visiting! Hope to stop by on a more regular schedule now!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!