Thursday, May 8, 2014

If you want a rainbow...


April showers should have brought May flowers, right?  Instead I think all I'm getting are allergies.... sigh.  
I know if you are a paper crafter and you find yourself stuck inside on a rainy day, then you won't be too sad about it, will you?  It's a perfect chance to stay inside and create something. 

A little watercolor effect seemed to go very well with my rainbow sentiment.  I adhered an embossed vellum layer to my card front to coordinate with the other hexagon layers (Stampin' Up! hexagon embossing folder and My Favorite Things hexagon stax dies used here).  Three little sequins decorate one corner...ah now I only have 2307 sequins left to use!!! hee hee hee....enjoy & have a great weekend, no matter the weather!

3 comments:

  1. The colors and your card design are wonderful! I really like how it's hexagon design all the way. When you talked about your sequins, it made me laugh! I have tons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the watercolour effect, and the 3 sequins ;-)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and liking my butterfly card, I would love to be featured! I remember though that photo is terrible so I'll take a better one! :-D

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic card! LOVE the embossed vellum!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!