Friday, June 20, 2014

Caffeine Withdrawal - Unity Friends with Flair


Oh yes, the words on this card express my feelings when this happens...
I LOVE coffee.  I have tried to cut back, and when I do I am so very sad...

Sharing my creation for this week's Unity Stamp Company's Friends with Flair.
Love this Unity Stamp Company Itty Bitty, So Empty Coffee.

Here is a close up of the card showing off some accents I included using some Glossy Accents on the coffee pot and some sparkles with a glitter pen.


May your weekend be filled with some caffeinated goodness!
Happy crafting!
 
Monday UPDATE:  I'm so excited!  My card above was randomly chosen for a prize! YIPPEE

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun! I'm not a coffee drinker drinker, but take away my tea, and I'd feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your coloring is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give this card an A for adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I love coffee images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have used a little more in my cup today! This just reminded me why I am ready to crash. Totally cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and I like your use of glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Love the addition of glossy accents for the glass pot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Katherine, Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I liked you! LOL! This card is perfect and how cute is that glossy coffee pot?! I find myself with the same sad face when I realize my mug is empty...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Talk about too to cute for words! and I love what you did with the GA on the coffee carafe too!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday
for all those people I keep missing their big day, I apologize!

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!