Monday, July 7, 2014

Dog Days of Summer...


Summer time heat and humidity are back after what was an amazing, low humidity, breezy holiday weekend.  Outdoor heat makes indoor hobbies even more attractive, so I expect to get a chance to catch up on a few card making needs this week!  

My card above was for an anniversary.  I loved using my Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz dog dies and giving the card a little Lady & the Tramp kind of treatment.  A little Stampin' Up! twine, Lawn Fawn patterned paper and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp made the rest of the card easy to put together.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a Happy Day, too!

2 comments:

  1. Awww... Such a sweet card! Of course, you knew I would love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How really cute and pretty too! Love those dogs in love and the die cuts and DP are perfect to show them off! A great anniversary card!!

    ReplyDelete

Love my craft buddy!

Love my craft buddy!
Dog's view of the Craft-a-torium!